DIY hair conditioner seems to be a highly searched question on the internet. As they say, Healthy hair is a sign of a well-balanced diet. We should take proper DIY hair care routines as we do to skin and body. An uncared hair can result in a dry and itchy scalp, frizz, and immense hair fall.
We all consider that applying a good shampoo can help us eliminate all the issues, but it’s not. Adding on conditioners and proper hair oils do wonders.
Must try DIY hair conditioner :
The following DIY hair conditioner can keep your hair healthy.
You will need :
- Almond oil
- One mashed banana
Procedure for DIY hair conditioner:
- Take a cup and add 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Add the mashed banana to the mix and blend it until you get a cream-like texture.
- Apply the mix to your scalp and hair, leave it on for 15 min.
- Wash the DIY hair conditioner off with lukewarm and give a manual dry.
Results yielding DIY oil for hair growth:
DIY for hair growth is better rather than depending on other products in the market. Our olden remedies are fair enough to yield good results, and this DIY oil for hair growth is one of them.
- Curry leaves – 100 grams
- Henna – 50 grams
- Grated amla- 2 nos
- Raw Aloe vera – 2 nos
- Soaked fenugreek seeds
- Hibiscus-20 ( without stem)
- Peppercorns- 10 nos
- Small onions – 10 nos
- Gingelly oil- 1 liter
- Coconut oil – 1 liter
- Take a steel bowl and add the cut pieces of aloe vera to it.
- Add all other ingredients, namely curry leaves, henna, grated amla, soaked fenugreek seeds, hibiscus, peppercorns, and small onions.
- Pour both the gingelly and coconut oil into the existing ingredients.
- Keep the steel vessel in the cooktop and let it in high flame for the first 15 minutes.
- Lower the flame and let the ingredients until it gets crisps.
- Turn off the stove and let the oil chill for 1 hour. Later on, filter the oil from the added ingredients.
The final extract from this DIY for hair growth can stay good for 6 long months and gives the best results for your hair fall problems.